BetSafe is a well-known bookmaker in many countries, which was created in 2006. Its location is Malta. In 2011, it was completely bought out by the Betsson conglomerate. BetSafe currently has about half a million customers from over 100 countries. BetSafe only accepts eSports bets online under a license issued by the Malta Lotteries and Gaming Commission. And for the right to exist in the British and Danish markets, the office received licenses from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the Danish Gambling Commission. Domain: BetSafe.com
The target market for the BetSafe eSports site is Europe. The site is available in seven languages of this region. Russian language is missing. Of the post-Soviet countries, the office is suitable only for players from Latvia who will find their language here and the opportunity to open an account in their native currency. Players from other CIS countries will not be able to replenish their account in the usual ways, nor receive any bonuses. BetSafe esports betting Australia is also available.
Next, we will conduct a BetSafe esports review. Buttons for authorization and registration are standard at the top right. Registration takes a minute. You should specify e-mail, nickname, password, and account currency. If there is a bonus code, it can be entered in this window. After confirming the consent to comply with the conditions of the site, you only need to click on the appropriate button, after which the profile will be issued.
After creating a personal account at BetSafe eSports, you need to go through identity verification without delay. Without this procedure, BetSafe esports betting online, as well as the withdrawal of winnings, is not available.
A few steps for verification:
- Confirm your personal email address.
- Verify phone number.
- Upload a photo of a document confirming your face (passport or driver’s license).
- Upload a photo of the document confirming registration. For example, utility bills, bank statements.
- “Upload” a photo of a document confirming the use of a financial instrument (a screenshot from the Personal Account of an electronic wallet, a photo of a bank card on both sides).
Photos must be of high quality. Verification at the BetSafe eSports is required for all accounts, regardless of the use of a particular payment method. To enter the gambling resource, players use an email address or nickname and a password.
Bonuses and odds
eSports – video game competition – is a type of sports activity in which players develop and train both mental and physical skills. Young players form teams and compete for prize funds that can reach huge sums. The annual income of players can amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars, taking into account sponsorship and prize winnings, and even more so prize funds from competitions.
What are the main disciplines that can bet on eSports at BetSafe?
- Dota 2 (Dota 2). The year of the launch of beta tests for the Windows version is 2011. The developer is Valve Corporation. Dota 2 is a team MOBA game where two teams (5 players each) choose one character (hero) of a certain class (role). The main mission is to destroy the main building on the enemy’s base (the throne), first of all destroying the defensive towers. The main tournament is The International.
- CS:GO. This video game is an extremely popular first-person shooter from the developer Valve. The release of the game on PC took place on August 21, 2011. Competitions are divided into two main types: leagues and tournaments. In leagues, teams of players and individual players compete online for weeks or months. Tournaments are short-lived and last several rounds or rounds. In the biggest competitions sponsored by Valve, participants fight for cash prizes that reach up to $1 million.
- League of Legends (LoL). League of Legends is a multiplayer MOBA game from the American creator Riot Games. The release took place on October 27, 2009. A distinct feature from Dota 2 here is the presence of multiple maps with different modes. The goal of any mode is to destroy the enemy nexus (base). The main tournament is the World Championship 2021 with a prize pool of 2,000,000 USD.
This is just a small part of what BetSafe eSports offers. You can find out more on the official website.
Note that the site also offers favorable odds. These indicators appear on the site as soon as the competition begins. Do not forget to pay close attention to the information that is constantly updated. Odds can change all the time, and it depends on which team bettors consider to be the favorite.
As for the bonus program, players can receive a welcome prize. This is a 100% match bonus up to €100. It is available in all countries. The welcome offer can only be received once at the time of registration. And use it for such popular eSports competitions as LoL, CS:GO and Starcraft.
Other forms of gambling at BetSafe
All kinds of games for betting are available on the site. Among the most popular are Dota 2, LoL, Starcraft 2, COD or Counter-Strike. There are also a lot of betting options. For example, players actively use the opportunity to place bets on an outsider or a favorite.
We recommend paying attention to a separate category of eSports betting, namely, live betting. This feature allows you to make deals right during the event. Tournaments are held regularly, and betters will always have the opportunity to use profitable odds to earn money.
Bet on eSports from mobile devices
BetSafe esports betting app for iOS is very convenient and simple. The transition to the game of interest to the client is carried out in a few steps in the side menu. The program also has buttons for quick transition to events that will happen soon. All this in the live broadcast section.
Thus, BetSafe esports live betting is available. The application works quickly and does not allow you to use too many traffic. If the program does not work on a mobile device, this may be due to the fact that VPN is not installed on it.
The BetSafe eSports site has a regular as well as an adapted version for a mobile device. It is suitable for performing actions in a mobile browser. It looks exactly the same as the stationary version. You can switch to the pocket version on your gadget.
If you are a beginner and do not yet know how to bet on a sporting event, then read the BetSafe esports betting tips. Betting at BetSafe is really easy. But you have to learn a few nuances, and only after that make a bet. Therefore, take the following information as carefully as possible.
Before registering, you must make sure that it is in your country that eSports betting is allowed. Another important point is that you must have money in your account. There are no free or bonus bets. By registering on the site, you will immediately see a list of eSports. It is on them that bets are made. You can choose anything, as well as several events that interest you.
Depositing and withdrawing money
The office allows you to use a small selection of financial instruments. Deposit and withdrawal is available through Visa/MasterCard cards, electronic systems Neteller, Skrill. The minimum deposit / withdrawal amount is 10 euros or the equivalent in another currency. You can eSports bet up to a maximum of 5,000 euros. Money comes in different ways: from a few seconds to numerous days.
The BetSafe eSports company can be classified as an average stable bookmaker that is loyal to honestly behaving players until the first big win. In terms of reliability, the office does not give rise to negative reviews. The site is suitable for amateur players who manage the pot up to $1,000.